I said to stay tuned and hopefully that long pause didn't scare anyone away...not that anyone really reads this, but there are some updates.
There are some participant changes, but the "core group" is still together. For now. One is getting married and picked a date somewhere around 60 days prior to this trip. I think that's a lousy excuse. Also, they are getting married at the starting point. Part of me thinks they're going to "scout" some car lots, which is prohibited *ahem*
Either way...plans are still going forward. The start point is Vegas and we're going to drive to Omahell. No interstates. No chain-hotels. No chain-restaurants. Try not to get shot. Try to get a stuffed armadillo. Those are the highlights so far...
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(1)
- ► 07/08 - 07/15 (1)
-
▼
2011
(6)
- ► 10/02 - 10/09 (2)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
-
►
2009
(2)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
-
►
2008
(1)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (1)
-
►
2007
(1)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (1)
-
►
2006
(3)
- ► 12/31 - 01/07 (1)
- ► 06/25 - 07/02 (1)
- ► 04/30 - 05/07 (1)
-
►
2005
(1)
- ► 10/23 - 10/30 (1)
About Me
- Paul H
- I work, I play, I live...