I had a somewhat relaxing weekend. Seeing my younger cousin Eric receive his first communion and most of the entire family together was nice. One thing my family will never be short of, food. I'm sure I could have packed enough away for myself to eat th e rest of the week, but... :)
An aunt and uncle (and younger cousin) are anxiously awaiting the completion of their brand new home in August. They had pictures of the progress. One nice big house :)
I say 'younger cousins' because they'll soon be taller than me I'm sure. :)
I have a cousin due to arrive in June. I'll be 49 when he/she graduates from high school. Man, I'm old :P
The move is almost done. Had some great help getting stuff moved. After work I'm just a little too tired to want to lift stuff for another 4 hours.
I'm getting better at the blog :)
Blog Archive
-
►
2012
(1)
- ► 07/08 - 07/15 (1)
-
►
2011
(6)
- ► 10/02 - 10/09 (2)
- ► 09/25 - 10/02 (2)
- ► 04/24 - 05/01 (1)
- ► 01/16 - 01/23 (1)
-
►
2009
(2)
- ► 12/20 - 12/27 (1)
- ► 11/29 - 12/06 (1)
-
►
2008
(1)
- ► 12/28 - 01/04 (1)
-
►
2007
(1)
- ► 12/02 - 12/09 (1)
-
▼
2006
(3)
- ► 12/31 - 01/07 (1)
- ► 06/25 - 07/02 (1)
-
►
2005
(1)
- ► 10/23 - 10/30 (1)
About Me
- Paul H
- I work, I play, I live...